Saturday, March 13, 2010

Failuer or Winner

On Thursday practical I relay did learn something.I cooked stuff chicken served with french fry, saute vegetables and garnished with black pepper cream sauce. But I failed because my chicken was over cooked, my vegetables were not cooked and the sauce was not enough with black pepper. And I can not complete my cooking in time. So I waited for next session on the after noon. Now I changed the menu, because if I would cook stuff chicken, I knew I could not complete cooking in time . So I tried to cook roasted chicken. Next time I cooked in time but my presentation was wrong and my chicken was naked.That day I knew from chef that roasted chicken should not be served naked, that mean chicken pieces should be skin on. And the sauce should be always in front of chicken.Thou I failed both the times, I feel good to learn some thing new. At the end of day I was tired doing two practical in the same day, but felt better than other day. Is is always feel better when you learn some thing new from your failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment